Choose the right answer.
1. The White House Egg Roll is held on the White House lawn on Easter … .
2. The eggs at the White House Egg Roll are made of … .
3. Easter is a religious holiday that is celebrated in … .
4. The Easter … holds eggs or candy left by the Easter Bunny.
5. Children find Easter eggs during an Easter … .
6. Easter is always celebrated on the first … following the first full moon that appears on or after the spring equinox.
7. Good ... is the anniversary of the Crucifixion, the day Christ was crucified and died on the cross.
8. Historians believe that the legend of the Easter Bunny originated in … .
9. In the Western church, Easter is the celebration of the … of Jesus Christ.