Choose the right answer.
1. In the Western church, Easter is the celebration of the … of Jesus Christ.
2. The Easter … holds eggs or candy left by the Easter Bunny.
3. Easter is always celebrated on the first … following the first full moon that appears on or after the spring equinox.
4. Children find Easter eggs during an Easter … .
5. The eggs at the White House Egg Roll are made of … .
6. Easter is a religious holiday that is celebrated in … .
7. Good ... is the anniversary of the Crucifixion, the day Christ was crucified and died on the cross.
8. Historians believe that the legend of the Easter Bunny originated in … .
9. The White House Egg Roll is held on the White House lawn on Easter … .