Choose the right answer.
1. Historians believe that the legend of the Easter Bunny originated in … .
2. Children find Easter eggs during an Easter … .
3. The Easter … holds eggs or candy left by the Easter Bunny.
4. Easter is always celebrated on the first … following the first full moon that appears on or after the spring equinox.
5. Good ... is the anniversary of the Crucifixion, the day Christ was crucified and died on the cross.
6. The eggs at the White House Egg Roll are made of … .
7. In the Western church, Easter is the celebration of the … of Jesus Christ.
8. Easter is a religious holiday that is celebrated in … .
9. The White House Egg Roll is held on the White House lawn on Easter … .