Choose the right answer.
1. Children find Easter eggs during an Easter … .
2. Good ... is the anniversary of the Crucifixion, the day Christ was crucified and died on the cross.
3. In the Western church, Easter is the celebration of the … of Jesus Christ.
4. The eggs at the White House Egg Roll are made of … .
5. Easter is always celebrated on the first … following the first full moon that appears on or after the spring equinox.
6. The Easter … holds eggs or candy left by the Easter Bunny.
7. Historians believe that the legend of the Easter Bunny originated in … .
8. Easter is a religious holiday that is celebrated in … .
9. The White House Egg Roll is held on the White House lawn on Easter … .